Call Center Customer Service Representative
401K / Retirement plan, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for customer focused individuals to join our team and be the voice of our brand. As a Call Center Customer Service Representative (Account Services), you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization by living our motto: Serve, Solve and Sell.
An Account Services Representative is part of a supportive, customer service-oriented team that:
• Exceeds our customer expectations by providing top notch customer service.
• Responds to inbound customer questions, problems, and requests regarding account balances, service additions, billings/payments, or other general or account-related services.
• Educates residential Cox customers about additional service opportunities.
• Maximizes opportunities to sell additional or upgraded services to customers as available, while providing a quality customer experience.
At Cox, we offer...
• Competitive wages with potential for additional financial incentives for motivated team members.
• Free Internet and other Cox discounted services
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits starting on your first day.
• Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environment
• Retirement Benefits including 401(k) matching
• Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off during first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays.
• Tuition Assistance
• High degree of commitment to our communities including volunteer opportunities.
• Flexible work options are available, including a work-from-home program if you live a commutable distance from the Phoenix Cox office. You must complete six months of employment and be in good standing to qualify. Ask your recruiter for additional details.
• Career Advancement Opportunities across the Cox family of companies.
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent work experience.
• 6 months work experience providing service directly to customers.
• 6 months experience using a computer in a work or non-work setting.
• 6+ months experience working in a position that requires meeting sales goals preferred.
• 1–2 year work experience in a customer service role, not specific to just call center, preferred.
• Eligibility to work in the United States.
• Strong aptitude for helping customers and a customer experience focus.
• Enthusiastic and personable.
• Ability to adapt to constant change.
• Work in an energetic call center environment delivering excellent customer care by greeting customers, asking questions, and actively listening to customers to understand their needs or requests.
• Exceed our customer expectations by documenting call details and new account information into the system and completing any forms required to request action by other departments.
• Build customer loyalty by resolving customer problems on the first call.
• Educate customers on billing details, Cox policies and procedures concerning prices, billing and service.
• Perform any necessary calculations pertaining to fees, time periods, or dates.
• Provide customer support by asking questions and listening to customers in order to understand their needs, request, or problems while identifying up-selling opportunities.
• Meet monthly key performance metrics for promoting and selling products and services that align to our customer’s needs.
• Strong computer skills and be able to navigate through multiple screens
• Must be able to work in a call center or highly-structured environment.
Unleash your potential with Cox Communications as an Account Services Representative, where you’ll be enhancing the lives of our customers and your career. Apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.